Small things

Friday, May 2, 2008

First of all, I need to state that the contributor to Cast On #63, the one with my name, is not me. It's the curse of having a common name. I also have a crappy series of Christian women's fiction named after me.

I had a really great day at work today. The TA in the room told me that I was the best sub they've had all year, which made me feel just wonderful. Add to that the return of the MCY trolls, and I've been in a fabulous mood today.

I have knit like the wind this week, but I can't show you pictures, because so much of it is gift knitting. Once the gifts are distributed, though, the piccies will appear, so have patience (or brace yourself, depending on your blog tastes).

Now, just for a change of pace, I'm going to pull out some crochet and watch a few episodes of Jeeves and Wooster. Hugh Laurie, yummmmmmmmmmmmmm.

0 comments: