Picture time!

Sunday, September 14, 2008

I wasn't very good about taking pictures in North Dakota, but here are some things I saw:

Sunrise from the train

My first view of North Dakota, from the train.

North Dakota street etiquette

North Dakota has ridiculously courteous and patient drivers.

The only trees in North Dakota

Trees.

UND by day

Shadows.

And on the way back, I saw Minnesota:

Mutant squirrel!

Mutant albino squirrel.

Science (Fiction) Museum of Minnesota

A robot.

Site of the RNC

Republicans.

I thought red meant GO!

Really obvious street signs.

Ahh, finally back home...

University of Michigan, St. Paul campus

Er, no, wait, that's in St. Paul. Not quite the UM I know and love.

1 comments:

Nisan said...

I wish I lived next to albino tree squirrels. So I could, um, feed them nuts and stare at them as I walk by and tell everyone that they're actually magic squirrels.